Saturday, 3 April 2010

Enough ,it's all over

i don't know much to say. maybe life wasn't for me, perfectly. every time i intertwined a thing they just can't take it seriously and they really loved to make a fool on me. i don't get why some people would do that, and they're just one of them. they just can't, hurting others would maybe the best thing to bang them up. they don't mind insulting people without seeing that they had done a lot worse than mine. to clarify it, i used to love them so much but they just go and pissed me off like i meant nothing. but fuck it, it's not like i'm ashamed or mad. i fear nothing and even without them i'll be alright and nothing bothers me a lot. it's just how they acts and speaks and i really hate it when they humiliate me of my old mistakes. do they have no mind at all to think that human fails and simply gets up, so do i, and of course them. now that i found it difficult they starts to speaks ass and i don't know what the fucking problem they had with me. i hate them, and they hate me. so? yeah, after all life wasn't for me. but i'm fine.

No comments: