Thursday, 1 July 2010

Fuck-a-doodle-doo

just got back from watching tekken, i think it was amazing, and somehow kelly overton attracts me alot when she acts as christie monteiro, yeah, she was that good. i hate anna williams and her kinky character, well she acts like shit and her face doesn't match the real anna i used to play on games, she is rather called a compassionate than an actual "minx" or naughty girl, to my mind. but overall the movie was good, the plot were unstoppable and the characters were eye-catching, and the best scene was (including a best scene is one of my bad habits, literally) of course the love scenes *wink and best of all was jin versus bryan fury.
hey, i'm in a bad mood right now. i've been waiting for someone to greet me on skype but he doesn't turn up for the last hours, jerk. my head spins, and my eyes hurts. come on.

No comments: