Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Breathens : naked lunch

So how do we start this one? ah, let's have some twitting time, lol. so all of you must know it was fifa fever and everyone supports their own favourite team. gw nulis di status fb gw kalo gw dukung portugal blah blah and suddenly one of my friend's band member left a comment that portugal didn't play well and a minute later he shared at his profile something like buat apa nonton bola ga penting and whatever. i disliked him, tiap kali gw online pasti dia sok2 speaks rude like i usually did and ngomong nya ga penting gitu caper. at first gw bodo amet, terus gw liat profile picture nya dia. if some of you doesn't know a web named getgrossedout.com, it was a free snapshot web which we can put some silly eyes or fangs in our pictures. i have one of them in my profile and dia juga ikutan make web itu buat edit foto nya yg super idiot looking and silly dork faced. well if that web are popular enough for everyone to open and used, gw masih maklum lah if someone else use the web to edit their photos. but in this case, seumur-umur gw ga pernah liat ada yg make getgrossedout. gw aja dikasitau temen gw. he copied my style TOO MUCH. males, jadinya skarang gw remove dari profile gw. gatau dah sadar apa ngga and please, delete your photo. by the way, i've made a plan with my friends. tomorrow we'd like to watch a-team and probably go for some window shopping. can't wait for tomorrow because i haven't gone anywhere for 2 days and it sucks. jeez, this is holiday and i'm staying at home like a shit. perhaps about 2 weeks more i'll be going to singapore to visit my sister and buy some stuffs that costs cheaper than indonesia usually sold. anyway, today my house are full of peoples. my little cousin and my bro's friend are staying at our house and since yesterday i haven't went out of my room aside from eating and taking a bath. so i prefer sleeping and do some work out in my room instead of listening for those rumpus, gosh luckily my bro and his friend are going out to watch movie and eat. i wanna OUT too. anyhow, found this website about a week ago, this is totall

No comments: