Wednesday, 16 June 2010

A letter for you


Dear pompon,
most of people think they know me. well, they actually don't. i'm a differet person, the only place you could find when you need someone to accept whoever you are, is me. sigh, maybe most of you think i'm rebellious or such a virago, but i'm actually not. i'm just trying to show all of you that i'm tough, even if most of boys came and blessed me and the reason is where ever my existence stands there will be you who would show to everyone that i will turn my head to a good looking man with no brain or guts, you're just wrong. but thanks for being able to understand that i don't want you to look at me and sooner or later you'll regret loving me this much and by the way, i know you did cried alot, but you knew tears won't bring me back to you. so, i think this would be my very last time to say thing to you, i hope you're glad.
love,
bangs.

No comments: