Saturday, 23 October 2010

Alone again or ...

If you think you know what's going on inside someone else's head, think again. we imagine that love gives us power to read one another's mind, when all we are really doing is reading our own. it's a great self-defense mechanism but no substitute for actual communication. when we enter into a relationship, we want to know that person, every single detail. the best way to know what's really going on someone's mind is also the riskiest : you have to ask them.

Haven't met you for quite a long time. i know you are having a great time with your companion, so i won't disturb you. sometimes i was scared that someday you'll left but i knew maybe it's got nothing to do with me. you always find out how to makes me paranoid. trapped in my own head, without any exit strategy, conflicted by doubt about you and your girlfriend and with only my obsessions, reality takes a backseat to anxiety, changing shape faster than a coney island contortionist. i was realizing that the worst place to be lost was in my own head. i am scared, yet fear is what makes me feel most alive. will i ever feel again the way you makes me feel right now? will i ever kiss your lips again? will this be our last day to say things to each other? the uncertainty keeps me on the rim, sharp, living in suspense, at the edge of possibility. i knew that i had something inside of me that i wanted back, what exactly that was, is you. it's like once i have been loved, my soul will never forget you, even if my mind does. love always becomes the part of my DNA, my essence, my needs. it is as much as knowledge as feeling, possessed by the deepest part of my heart and soul. this can be a blessing and a curse. there is no way to fill the emptiness, no treatment for the persistent pain of love thats gone and missing, except its return.

No comments: