Tuesday, 21 December 2010

MYSELF


▲ i am a very suicidal person.
▲ i really hate sarcastic people. well, for me they are noone.
▲ receiving a hug from the back, the greatest moment i will remember.

▲ whenever i decided loving someone, i will try not to dissapoint him even if he did.

▲ i hate my home. i started to feel uncomfort because there are "them" inside.

▲ i dont belong in this world. i mean, i was being rejected wherever i go.
▲ i dont really like kids who likes screaming aloud and acting crazzeeehh
▲ redbull is the best. i like alcohols too, but i still preferred rebull :)
▲ i miss you, *A* . you are the best i ever had.
▲ sometimes being mistaken as a "cheap" girl, but i'm just actually being understanding.
▲ noone knows my true feeling, i tried my best to look straight so that they wont worry :)
▲ i do believe in God. but sometimes i felt that there isn any presence of Him.
▲ good music can boost my mood up.
▲ i am an indie girl, i dont really like being in a groupy with the same style, the same accent.. blah.
▲ i hate staying back when someone underestimate me. you dont know me.
▲ i reallt understood how jerk boys are.
▲ a night out.
▲ i dont like being the center of attention.
▲ i love hardcores.
▲ i dont really care with smoking guys. but i hate boys who cimeng. kaya orang kampung, you know.
▲ text better than speak.
▲ i adore someone from their manner, second the style.
▲ everytime i tried making my own d.i.y stuff, i dont know why it always fails.
▲ dont try to snap me when i dont notice the camera. it will be super shit.
▲ i like the feeling when someone i love wants my attention. that's really cute.
▲ i always wanted to cry each time i listen to a music that has a deep meaning. i want to create the same one, even better.
▲ honestly, i dont like backstreet relationships. it always ended up bad.
▲ i hope someday i will play russian roulette with you.
▲ i dont care with lesbians, gays bisexual whatsoever as long as they are well mannered.
▲ bibimbab is the worst food i had ever eaten. never remind me how it tastes, i will definitely vomit.
▲ had ever tried suicide once.
▲ now is 22.0 and i haven't taken a bath or having my dinner. thanks to you, blogger.
▲ bye, see you later.

No comments: