Tuesday, 21 December 2010

For the first time.

Trying to make it work but man these times are hard
but we're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
sit talking up all night
saying things we haven't for a while, a while yeah
we're smiling but we're close to tears
even after all these years
we just now got the feeling that we're meeting

for the first time


it's really quite near to new year, is it? although still, around 1 more weeks.
but god, really, a lot of things had happened through out 2010.
how i now knew some friendship doesn't really lasts.. even though i considered them as my bestfriends.
my family complications had decreased in time i became an outspoken woman to tell how i felt,
and also how i understood what true love means.
the 2010 love journey of me: quite long, people :)
january-march:
i'm in love with a guy named let's say, A, just to avoid some misunderstanding. 3 months that i'm in love with him, but he's actually just using me. he likes to ask a great amount of money from me almost every week. what a jerkkkkk
march-july:
I, he's really kind :) he understood me instinctively whenever i'm feeling sad or mad, he always know how to get my good mood back. we're having a relationship for more less a month, and then we broke up because actually he has a girlfriend already. so sad, thought he was the best guy i ever had. well, 2 months later i succeed forgetting him :)
august-november:
my god, kalo inget2 skrg tuh berasanya sedih banget deh. i'm hooked up that time, we could not go to a relationship because of certain things, so sad i have no interest in him anymore right nowww, he's actually a good guy you know? he could get himself to apologize first eventhough it wasn't his fault, he also has a really really great voice ;D i often listened to him singing my favourite songs while playing his guitar, he's really good at it. god, really wished for his happiness.
november-till drop, eh till now hehe:
i'm gonna tell you the story before new year, okay? right before new year. promise, but remind me in case i forgot kan super sibuk hehe.

No comments: