Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Can't spell L.O.V.E

Yeah so, i'm inside my car now. just on my way back from ex andplaza indonesia, it was not a really good time i'm having. the reason is that my dad has been calling me for 9 times since last 15 minutes and i haven't answered any of them. it sucks. i hate being called frequently because it's just makes me felt uncomfortable, extremely bugging. so actually i wasn't allowed to go out more than 10 pm but because it's weekend, i'm breaking a little bit of house's rules. anyway there were music performances at hardrock which i thought was quite good, and most of the bands' vocalists aren't too trashy. there's a midsale in zara which some of the clothes costs only $20. so bad i didn't buy any because yesterday i bought a heels and lots of bangles and left nothing inside my pocket, geez. i hope the sale's still available for next week, but i don't think so because its already the last week of july, damn. so guys, gotta go to sleep right now, so tired not because of hanging out until midnight but because of that damn 9 misscalls. Bye ~

No comments: