Wednesday, 8 September 2010

It's 'bout dogs and ninth grade.

Let me tell ya about chewy. chewy is my neighbor's chihuahua, he often came to our house to play with my dog. he's, oh adorable. although my neighbor's house are far enough from mine, he knows when to come and when he must go back to eat. he's a smart dog particularly compared to my dog, my dog is mischievous, he's a trouble-maker and perhaps he won't come back if we set him free. by the way, today after i visited my friend's house, i went to my school to look at the class division and unluckily, i'm in 9.1. my new classmates are all suckers except some of my bestfriends, maybe. oh well. we have one autism boys who loved to pick his nose and also a girl whose face looks like the ghost dog in ghost school comic. and the worst is, the brat who claims my early classmate as her "boyfriend", thats dumb. i guess i would have to adapt the weird peoples and yeah, a year to go.

No comments: