Wednesday, 8 September 2010

No more dreaming about tomorrow.

Okay guys, i haven't tell you that about one week ago i'm using a blackberry again. no, my school haven't return my phone until october, but my mom has a new bb which she aren't using so she gave it to me. it's gemini, the old one was 8310. my brother wants to use the bb i'm using right now as soon as my old bb is returned, so what do you think? should i sell the old one together with the other phone i'm using for the 3 simcard to buy a new phone, or i will just use the gemini and my brother buy the new one? because this phone is still completely new and gemini is better than 8310. well, drop your comments. tomorrow is monday and i always hate monday. we had lots of hws and i haven't done any of them because i hate hws, geez. the only thing that makes me wanna go to school is sports like physical educations or ecas. i like basketball, marathons and gymnastics. tapi kalo udah badminton volley lah, i suck bad. the pe teacher was replaced by my religion teacher, does it sounds a bit weird? yea but my religion teacher was fun, i think the pe time will be more exciting than the last academic year's teacher. he's such a boring-unskilled labour and now he's teaching grade 9's social studies! oh i think you should learn how to differentiate heaven and hell, skankerzilla. it's like there will be no peace and normal teachers in bs. all the teachers and principals are dictators, they treat students like ass and brainwashing all of us like robots. but i wouldn't be one of those bastards and sluts, i'm a rebel of that school, that jail. bs is stupid. rules are made to be obeyed, but we aren't supposed to obey that kind of rules because that's just not normal. what kind of school would give their students a warning letters or drop-outs just because they are having a relationship or they are going to nightclubs, oh men. it's 2010 dorks, what kind of minds you have inside your forehead? how ancient.

No comments: