Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy New Year!

so, this is a new year. which means..


a resolution!
do you want to know what is my new year resolution? here it goes..

♥ i will be a better person for sure.
♥ protect the one i love.
♥ pass the state exam with satisfactory scores.
♥ lower my expectations, decreasing my dissapointment.
♥ be a true indie girl.
♥ make as much friends as possible.
♥ curving my abdominal and arms, with jessica alba as my role model.
♥ watch jakarta jam '11.
♥ buy thousands of sweaters and jackets.
♥ keep only that guy.

well that is it. i hope i will make it all.

so much things had happened in 2010. and all i could learn from it was heartbreak, anger and sorrow. LITERALLY! will this year be better than last year?

last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

p.s : the date today is so lovely, 1.1.11. but unfortunately, nothing special happened.

No comments: