Monday, 14 February 2011

I fell in love with you

today is the first day of first step to shine, my school's very first cup. i came to school at 9 and went back home almost 5. it was pretty exhausting although i did not participate in any competition. but the good thing was that he came to my school, thanks god i was around today :)

i am craving for the best ice cream i ever tasted in my whole life, BEN JERRY'S CHERRY GARCIA.


ice cream is really addicting, so is love. and love is a master of altering my outlook on life. i mean, if someday you experienced your life turning asundered, a person whom you loved could make you say "life is good" evenless if you are loved back by that person.

but that does not mean i am being loved back by him. all of people think i am very stupid. i keep on maintaining someone who won't even stand staring at me for a minute, that much is sure.

yes, he is so ignorant.

i think i should learn more how to appreciate people around me who loves me. i really understood the fact that every people will feel loss if they are abandoned. i also want an attempt to put behind the person who can't appreciate my feeling and learn to love the person around me who cared a lot about me. anyhow, you can call woman a completely brainless creature. they always ignore the people who loved them very much, but give all their love for someone who does not even care for them.

No comments: