Monday, 14 February 2011

You are shining in the starlight

i know it's a late post. i had seen the movie a month ago and i have just updated my comments right now. well does not matter, i'm pretty sure all of you like this movie.. a lot!

:)

Rapunzel is awarded the best animated movie this year.. by me! (i don't know if the movie awards had rated it to the first chart or not) it was a really great movie, and i think mandy moore sang really well for the original sound tracks, i love healing incantation the best :) but never mind if it does look great only after it was converted using certain instruments only.


it tells about a princess with magic hair named Rapunzel who was kidnapped by Gothel and isolated in a tall tower. every year on her birthday, the kingdom floats thousands of lanterns to the sky in longing for the lost princess. she met Flynn Rider, the thief who stole things in order to feed his family. they fell in love with each other but Rapuzel was hesitated because Gothel and the two former companions of Flynn make it appear like he was leaving her with the tiara he originally tried to steal which actually belongs to her. at last, Rapunzel realizes that she was the lost princess the king and queen were trying to find and eventually she came back to her parent's embrace.


and at last I see the light
and it's like the fog has lifted
and at last I see the light
and it's like the sky is new
and it's warm and real and bright
and the world has somehow shifted
all at once everything looks different
now that I see you
yes, it is a really nice song.


i keep on repeating the song thousands times. like i once said in my early post, i teared up each time i listened to a song which has a deep meaning to me. and this song is one of a song which almost bring my tears down..

i know it is annoying to keep on talking about love, but he has already been my essence, my priority, a part of my DNA. even though some of them told me to just let go, i won't give everything up that easy. i still need him. i still need his laugh to bring me up when i am devastated. i still need his smile each time i go to and fro and found no answers to my hope. i still need him to survive, and i'm sure i am now right where i meant to be.

19.12.10.
I LOVE YOU.

No comments: