Monday, 14 February 2011

Velvet Sky .

so sorry for leaving the blog for quite a long time. i got some technical problem with my laptop charger.

okay guys. i know i shouldn't be here, writing on my blog. i should be at SCHOOL. but it doesn't matter, i did not come to school today. the reason was because i am a JACK SPARROW right now. well i won't tell you what do i meant by saying JACK SPARROW (with caps lock), snicker.

anyhow, i got a brainstorm when yesterday my friend told me that he was going to take a side job. i was thinking the same too, it will be great if i surpassed my friends with my own income. i mean, what a stupid thing if i tell my friends that i bought my clothes or my books with my own money. it was given by my parents after all.

my parents had never been EXTREMELY rich. yes, perhaps my dad have a loads of money because i noticed him exchanging his mobile phone almost every, well let's make it too much, every month. and i also wanted to surpass my parents when i grow up. it will be great to be rich. then i can pay everything to make my life easier. a private home at an exclusive site with ten large rooms, a personal chauffeur to drive me everywhere. i hate that.

i know i am a girl with lots of talents. i have the ability of eating two whole durians in 10 minutes. i could bend my finger until it almost reached my dorsal hand. ALMOST. whoops, i am not making fun of myself. i'm serious!! i was planning of taking a side job at Starbucks or McDonald's next year, it would be great. at least i won't have to ask money from my parents to buy me clothes every month. period.

okay enough, my head's asleep. it's like my head is leaning on a toilet lid. funny.


 i know it's really cute. my sister got this chibi maruko-chan from a saloon she went recently.

so i am now sitting on my bed without leaning my head on the back of my bed. it felt better! and i will have to do my assignment for bahasa indonesia. i must redo it because i forgot to type it on the computer. it was hand-written, but i got perfect for the content of my work. YIPEE! okay. i should have done the assignment during the holiday, but of course i would not ruin my holiday by doing some paper work for school!!

next week will be the best week ever. my school will organize our first cup. it isn't like i was glad because the event will be huge or what, no, it is not even close to COOL. honestly, it will be the most boring event ever! but the cool thing is that we will be studying until eleven only for the whole damn week, YIPEE for the second time!

and not to make it more terrible, note it down that the school must call some kind of a bug exterminator (which is to repel annoying girls from outside who loves to spread their CHARM by raising her leg and showing her pink polkadot undies), but hey they will surely do.

and by the way. never wonder if you felt that my post at the first time i create this blog is different from the posts i had written recently. i SIMPLIFIED all of them because no one is interested to read my blog, they did not understand, they even have to open their oxford dictionary!

so i'm off, bye.

No comments: